Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

C4K's for November






Check out Taya's Class Blog... 

See full size image


In Taya's "Out of My Mind" Blog Post, she talks about the character, Melody, in the book "Out of My Mind" that has cerebral palsy. She says Melody is smart but can't do things that most people take for granted. She gives very informative examples of Melody's thought process and how her lack of communication hinders her and those around here. Go check out her post "Out of My Mind" Blog Post on Taya's Blog




My Response to Taya's "Out of My Mind" Blog Post:

I introduced myself and explained EDM310. I then told Taya that I love how descriptive she was in this post. I felt as though I had read some of the book myself!I told her she done a great job describing Melody and her struggles to her readers. I told her about my daughters and how I will purchase this book to teach them (and me) a valuable lesson.



C4K#9:Tame's Blog post: I Heard a Whisper

Check out Tame's Class Blog...




In Tame's Blog post: I Heard a Whisper, he writes a ghost story about a family coming into contact with a ghost. He writes about the three children, Colin, Nikki, and Jack, and how the parents didn't believe the children about the ghost at first, but then they experienced the ghost themselves. They called Ghost Busters and after a "terrific fight"- the ghost was gone!


My response to Tames' Blog post: I Heard a Whisper

I told Tame that I really enjoyed reading his ghost story! I also told him that I could tell he put quite a bit of time into it. I added that I have a daughter is 6 years old (a little too young for ghost stories) but I read his to her... and she liked it! 


C4K#10: Ms. George's Class blog post: 





In Ms. George's Class blog post: Big Shells and Little Shells, Teana-Lee writes about finding shells to put on her sandcastle. 





My Response to Ms. George's Class blog post: 
Big Shells and Little Shells:

I introduced myself and EDM310. I told the class that I LOVE seashells and that I live near the coast, so every summer My husband and I take our daughters to the beach to look for seashells... I thanked them for sharing the post and picture!


C4K #11: Delfi's Blog Post: 

Check out Delfi's Class Blog...




In Delfi's Blog Post: Out of My Mind- Week 3, he writes about Part 3 of "OOMM" (as he puts it). He regards this book in the highest regards and wanted to break it down into several posts to reflect on his thoughts and favorite parts. He describes Melody in great detail and explains that one lesson he has learned from this book is that you "should not judge a person if you do not know them because that person can feel bad and sad and because you are [losing] the [opportunity] of making a new friend". Delfi goes on to write about the instance from the book in which Melody's feelings were hurt but the situation was resolved by Violet. He ends his post hoping he does well on his upcoming quiz! 

My Response to Delfi's Blog Post: Out of My Mind- Week 3

I introduced myself and EDM 310 to Delfi.I then told him how wonderful and detailed his post was. He explained the situations in the book in great detail and gave great insight into Melody's character in the book "Out of My Mind". I told him to "keep up the great work"!



No comments:

Post a Comment