Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Project #2: PLN

My PLN:



"Common Core" PLN:



"Project Based Learning" PLN:



All things PLN:




I have added a number of resources to my PLN so far this semester. I have enjoyed using the PLN more than I thought. I actually have several different "Webmixes" at Symbaloo that I use almost daily. I have my Home Webmix, which has email, social media, and random teaching resources/blogs; a "Common Core" Webmix that has tons of ACCRS sites; sites titles "K-2 Sites" that is full of resources for teachers; a "Project-Based Learning" Webmix that has tremendously helpful resources for PBL; and a "All things PLN" Webmix that has various sites and blogs that are beneficial to one's PLN. I attached these four particular webmixes to this post because I thought it was crucial to show the differences in them. My PLN has already been very beneficial due to being able to store a vast amount of information in ONE PLACE!!! I plan to keep altering and adding to my PLN, even after I become a teacher, because technology is constantly evolving and requires constant time and the ability to change and learn new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment