Search This Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

PLN Final Report

Project #2: PLN Final Report:
During the first weeks of this semester, I created a Symbaloo account in which I have added webmixes for various subjects or things relating to my future career as an educator. Some of my Webmixes are original (I created them) and some of them were created by someone else and I am following it- this is due to the particular webmix being so detailed and accurate that it was pointless to create another one. I have found TONS of valuable tools as well as people that will better my educational experience and future teaching abilities through Symbaloo. Below are a few of my Symbaloo Webmixes:

This is a Symbaloo Webmix dedicated to sites for K-2 grades:

This is a Symbaloo Webmix dedicated to "All things PLN":

This is a Symbaloo Webmix dedicated to "Common Core":

This is My "Home" Webmix that is my "home page" for my internet site- I use this daily!


I hope everyone gets valuable information from my Symbaloo Webmixes! Like I stated previously- I have found many PEOPLE and TOOLS that has already (and will) benefit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment